At the centre of EDGE’s operation is the absolute focus on the Health & Safety of your people as well as ours and of the surrounding environment.
Read more about our Health, Safety & Environment policies:
- Health & Safety Policy
- Environmental Protection Policy
EDGE Complete Water Management Solutions Pty Ltd (EDGE) has developed with the assistance of “Focus On Risk Pty Ltd” (FOR), our Work Health & Safety Manual to ensure employees of EDGE meet the requirements of the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act & Regulation 2011 and relevant Codes of Practices. Working with FOR ensures auditable systems and processes are in place to implement these practises and to communicate openly about health and safety issues.
There can be no more important issues than the health, safety and well-being of our team, our clients and EDGE visitors.
EDGE’s management team is committed to ensuring our WHS policy and procedures provide a work environment that protects the health and safety of all employees, contractors, visitors and other persons at our workplaces.
We are committed to:
- Fostering a healthy and safe work environment and instil a culture of safety, where safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Our main objective is to apply risk management principles and practices in every aspect of our business and monitor our WHS systems to ensure continuous improvement and effective evaluation of our WHS plan and practices.
We aim to:
- Conduct our business in a safe, secure and environmentally sound manner.
- Manage our operations with concern for the health and safety of the individual and the environment.
- Develop environmentally safe solutions that bring value and confidence to our customers, Employees and our business.
- Operate our facilities in a secure, efficient manner, identifying and addressing safety risks while protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the communities, avoiding damage to property and protecting the public interest.
Our involvement in the manufacturing and industrial sectors in the market, we are confident that we are in a strong position to make a positive difference in reducing our impact on the environment. Our strong history and education in water, environment, energy and natural resources, requires EDGE to take this role seriously.
Set aside the services and products we deliver, EDGE have systems in place to ensure we minimise environmental impact in all aspects of our business and the customer. Our ongoing monitoring and checks ensures our success of our processes to ensure our environmental impact is minimised.